The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for assistance in managing accounts, order entry, pulling reports, monitoring and analyzing sales, and will be part of weekend sales coverage rotation.
- Pulling and analyzing reports; Identifying bottlenecks in the sales process
- Suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements
- Stay up to date with latest sales trends and best practices
- Promote a clean and safe work environment for all departments.
- Backup fellow team members as needed during vacation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Experience working in GMPs, HACCP run facilities is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience as a Sales Coordinator or similar role
- 1-3 years of experience in sales
- Food industry experience considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or diploma in Business or relevant field
- Internally this position interacts closely with Sales, Clients/ Customers and various departments within the organization that influence sales
- Externally this position interacts closely with growers, vendors, and retailers.