General Maintenance Assistance
Looking for a jack of all trades with the ability to learn quickly to help maintain the facility and equipment.
· Provide General preventative maintenance and repairs to building, external surrounding, facility and production equipment.
· Preform general plumbing, mechanical and upkeeping of the internal and external facilities
· Provide general repairs to locks, repair windows, flooring, minor painting
· Assist contractor and maintenance personnel
· Assist with moving and setting up office furniture and equipment
· Replacing burnt bulbs and the upkeeping of external surrounding of the building
· Possess a working knowledge of trades such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, HVAC systems, electrical, mechanical
· Experience in starting and finishing a task with minimum to no help from others
· Experience in assessing a job to generate a bill of material needed to complete the job
· Can operate tractors, forklift, riding lawn mowers
· Experience using power tools and various hand tools
** You will need to provide your own tools for this job
· Need to have a good written and oral communication skill.
· Need to be able to follow written and oral instructions.
· Need to be Organized and can demonstrate good time management.
· Need to have good problem-solving skills.
· Need to read and interpret simple drawings, blueprints, tolerances, specifications.
*When clicking “Apply Now” you will leave this site and continue the application process on Indeed